Tuesday, June 20, 2006

SARA

For those of you who don’t know her, her name is Sara and she is my sister.

She is a very, very special person who fights every day of her life with a smile on her face.

Despite being born with a severe handicap, she is the most wonderful person I know, my inspiration and role model. She is also a pioneer, being the first in the family to participate in activities like flying, horse back riding and acupuncture, etc.

She is also an artist. Painting is her art. She uses a special technique where she draws with her hands in a lighted frame cover with a special plaster.
(Here she is, painting)




In the end the plaster is dried and colored and the final result is obtained after applying a certain amount of varnish.
Here you have one of her most recent works (1x1 m) which is yet to be named (you can send you suggestions). I know I am bias but I REALLY LIKE IT !!!!





I’m going to try to periodically update you on some of her paintings like the one I am showing you below. If you are interested in getting any you can also contact me on the following email address (joao_bruno@hotmail.com), otherwise just leave a comment or check the blog she just started : http://o-blog-da-sara.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you Bruno. This painting is really nice!!! I also like it a lot.
All the best and a lot of success for Sara!

Cátia

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
mesothelioma lawyer in houston
mesothelioma lawyer