Monday, May 09, 2005

Movie Review: Robots


Robots
I don’t know why, but I didn’t really feel like watching this movie. Perhaps it was bad marketing, perhaps it was the bad trailers, but the only thing that made me want to watch it was Robin Williams (I’m a big fan).

Despite some cool ideas, like the “transportation system in Robot City”, the “birth of baby robots” and the attention to the detail in this fictitious world, I feel that this movie hasn’t brought anything new or different from the others we’ve been watching lately (Shrek, Finding Nemo, Ice Age, The Incredibles , etc). I think this was the biggest problem with “Robots”, all these cartoon movies have been so great that if you are just going to use the formula “more of the same” it won’t work, even if it has Robin Williams, Hale Berry or Mel Brooks.

Note: 6.2/10

Imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0358082/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
mesothelioma lawyer in houston
mesothelioma lawyer