Thursday, June 22, 2006

Me and the Tiny plane

My fear of flying is already legendary and a widespread reason for my friends and family to tease me!!!

Here am I at my best. This was the smallest plane I’ve ever flew in. As you can see in the picture, I’m shit-scared of this 10 passenger propeller plane. The funny thing is that I sat right next to this huge guy (he could definitely be a NBA player), and the first thing he told me was:

“- Shit man, I’ve never been so scared in my life…!!!”

I looked at him and there I knew what this thing people call “connection” is, eh!eh!eh!

Anyway, I spent 45 minutes (Orlando à Miami) wondering WHY I still go in these things. When we finally landed, I open my eyes, thanked God for being alive and thought about staying in Miami for good…..

I’m glad to be back in Europe though.


…till the next time I fly!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
mesothelioma lawyer in houston
mesothelioma lawyer